Whether you've been a part of the First Church family for 80 years, or you're about to visit for the first time, we want you to feel like you belong in this community. One great way to get connected is by joining a Sunday School class at 9:15am every Sunday morning.
At First Church, we deeply value regular times of discipleship together. Here a few of our ongoing discipleship opportunities:
- Sundays @ 8:30am for The Gym Service (Breakfast begins serving at 8:00am)
- Sunday School classes for all ages at 9:30am
- Sundays @ 10:45am for The Sanctuary Service
- Tuesdays @ 9:15am: Ladies' Bible Study
- Wednesdays @ 6:15pm: various Bible studies and small groups
- Thursdays @ 7:00pm Young Adult Small Group email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fridays @ 6:30am: Men's Prayer Breakfast
- First Saturday of the month @ 8am: Ladies' Prayer Breakfast at Panera (State Line & 103rd St.)
- KCFC Church Library: click here for more exciting information about our library!